About The Retreat
Dates : Thursday May 25 to Sunday May 28 2023
Venue : Rich River Golf Club, Moama Border town of Echuca
Accommodation: Cadell On the Murray, Moama (not far from the golf club) and Murray River Resort ( depending on numbers of groups)
Larger groups (5) and our overflow will stay at the Murray River Resort cottages SEE THE COTTAGE PRICE BELOW:
Costs for THE CADELL : includes 3 nights accommodation
- $415.00 per/person – twin share
- $380.00 per/person – triple share (2 bedroom family room)
- $338.00 per/person – quad share (2 bedroom family room)
- $615.00 single
Costs for MURRAY RIVER RESORT (3 bedroom cottages) includes 3 nights accommodation
- 354.00 per / person 5 people
- 386.00 per /person quad share
- 399.00 per /person triple share ( 2 bedroom cottage )
Seperate costs for those who can only attend Friday to Sunday includes 2 night accommodation staying at the Cadell
- $480.00 single
- $340.00 per / person Twin share
- $315.00 per / person Triple share
- $285.00 per / person Quad share
- Three nights accommodation
- 1 class kit included
- luck draw prizes throughout the weekend
- Morning teas x 3 ( tea and coffee available only on the Thursday no frills day)
- Access to cold drinking water
- 1 trestle table per person
- Fantastic scrapping venue with LOTS of room to scrap
- Power to every scrap table (bring along your lamp and any machines if you like)
- Demonstration on products
Note: Meals are not included, however there are options at the club via bistro or snack bar .. your accommodation has a kitchenette where you can heat meals etc
THURSDAY IS TRADITIONALLY KNOWN AS OUR NO FRILLS DAY AS WE ARE STILL SETTING UP... HOWEVER YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO TEA AND COFFEE... THE SHOP WILL OPEN LATE AFTERNOON....
The Rich River venue provides a fantastic scrap space, fully secure with security cameras, plenty of room for all your gear. There are gifts and giveaways to all attendees. We have make and take tables for you to try some of the new products.
There is also a MAJOR RAFFLE! Someone will win a $150.00 gift voucher – it could be you! Other minor prizes up for grabs. Tickets available for purchase at the retreat.
Well stocked shop on site to cover all your scrapbooking, papercraft and mix media needs. Scrapbooking and card making kits available and more
- Thursday 9am to late
- Friday 9 am till late
- Saturday 9.00am till late
- Sunday 9.00am till 4.00pm.
About the Motel:
- Front and back door
- Back door opening to lovely green lawn and the Mighty Murray river
- Rooms have kitchenette with full fridge
- Microwave, crockery and utensils provided
- Lovely walks abound
- Courtesy bus from the Rich River venue provided
About the Cottages
Deposits of $100 are required, with the balances to be paid upon receiving invoice prior to the event.
Registration By Phone:
Online registrations are preferred, however if this is not possible, please contact Jenny Curthoys on 0419 432 437 to make alternative arrangements.
Please note deposits are not refundable or negotiable, due to the amount of work that goes into preparing these events ...
Should pandemic restrictions prevent the retreat from taking place, a virtual event will be held instead, (optional) . Any money paid over and above the deposit price will be refunded.
Final payment is required 4 weeks prior to the event or your spot will be cancelled
Final payment refunds will only be fully refunded if the event has to be cancelled. ... otherwise final payment refunds will only be refunded if 7days notice is given.... these funds can also be used to rebook another retreat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.