About The Retreat
Dates : Friday May 28th to Sunday May 30th 2021
Venue : Rich River Golf Club, Moama
Accommodation: Cadell On the Murray, Moama (not far from the golf club)
- $340 per/person – twin share $480.00 single
- $315.00 per/person – triple share (2 bedroom family room)
- $285.00 per/person – quad share (2 bedroom family room
- Two nights accommodation
- Morning teas
- Fantastic scrapping venue with LOTS of room to scrap
- Full use of tools available
- Two Cricut machines
- Big Shot, with a large range of embossing folders
- Grand Callibre (bring your own dies)
- Power to every scrap table (bring along your lamp and any machines if you like)
Note: Meals are not included, however there are great value and delicious options.
Also Available: For a small charge (plus your accommodation), there is the option of coming up Thursday to start Scrapping at 10am, no frills as we are setting up, however retreat officially starts on the Friday.
Costs: Including our No Thrills Thursday ( Optional , scrap while we set up)
- Single Share - $615.00
- Twin share - $410.00
- Triple Share - $360.00
- Quad Share - $320.00
The Rich River venue provides a fantastic scrap space, fully secure with security cameras, plenty of room for all your gear. There are gifts and giveaways to all attendees. We have make and take tables for you to try some of the new products.
There is also a MAJOR RAFFLE! Someone will win a $150.00 gift voucher – it could be you! Other minor prizes up for grabs. Tickets available for purchase at the retreat.
Well stocked shop on site to cover all your scrapbooking, papercraft and mix media needs.
- Thursday 10am to late
- Friday 9 am till late
- Saturday 9.00am till late
- Sunday 9.00am till 4.00pm.
About the Motel:
- Front and back door
- Back door opening to lovely green lawn and the Mighty Murray river
- Rooms have kitchenette with full fridge
- Microwave, crockery and utensils provided
- Lovely walks abound
- Courtesy bus from the Rich River venue provided
Deposits of $100 are required, with the balances to be paid at the retreat.
Registration By Phone:
Online registrations are preferred, however if this is not possible, please contact Jenny Curthoys on 0419 432 437 to make alternative arrangements.
Please note deposits are not refundable or negotiable, however you will receive your gift and class kit if you or Hillbilly Scrappin has to cancel.
Should pandemic restrictions prevent the retreat from taking place, a virtual event will be held instead, that is optional. Any money paid over and above the deposit price will be refunded.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.