About The Retreat
Dates : Friday Sept 8 to Sunday Sept 11 2022
Venue : Rich River Golf Club, Moama Border town of Echuca
Accommodation: Cadell On the Murray, Moama (not far from the golf club)
Costs: Options of days you can Arrive
from Thursday to Sunday Includes 3 nights accommodation starting 9.30 am
- Single Share - $615.00
- Twin share - $410.00
- Triple Share - $360.00
- Quad Share - $320.00
From Friday to Sunday Includes 2 nights accommodation starting 8.30 am
- $340 per/person – twin share $480.00 single
- $320.00 per/person – triple share (2 bedroom family room)
- $290.00 per/person – quad share (2 bedroom family room
- Morning teas ......Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 1 class kit
- 1 trestle table per person
- Fantastic scrapping venue with LOTS of room to scrap
- Power to every scrap table (bring along your lamp and any machines if you like)
Note: Meals are not included, however there are great value and delicious options.
At the motel you have a Kitchenette with microwave full fridge and crockery and cutlery etc
Please note: Thursday is part of our set up day no Frills day... shop will open Thursday pm (when finished set up)
The Rich River venue provides a fantastic scrap space, fully secure with security cameras, plenty of room for all your gear. There are gifts and giveaways to all attendees.
There is also a MAJOR RAFFLE! Someone will win a $150.00 gift voucher – it could be you! Other minor prizes up for grabs. Tickets available for purchase at the retreat.
Well stocked shop on site to cover all your scrapbooking, papercraft and mix media needs.
- Thursday 9.30 am to late
- Friday 8.30 am till late
- Saturday 8.30am till late
- Sunday 8.30am am till 4.00pm.
About the Motel:
- Front and back door
- Back door opening to lovely green lawn and the Mighty Murray river
- Rooms have kitchenette with full fridge
- Microwave, crockery and utensils provided
- Lovely walks abound
- Courtesy bus from the Rich River venue provided
Group bookings should be done together to avoid someone in the group missing out ... this will also help with allocating rooms to the larger groups...
Deposits of $100 are required, with the balances to be paid 2 weeks prior to retreat
Registration By Phone:
Online registrations are preferred, however if this is not possible, please contact Jenny Curthoys on 0419 432 437 to make alternative arrangements.
Refund Policy: Please read these conditions prior to booking
Please note deposits are not refundable or negotiable, however you will receive your gift and class kit if you or Hillbilly Scrappin has cancel.
Should pandemic restrictions prevent the retreat from taking place, a virtual event will be held instead, that is optional. Any money paid over and above the deposit price will be refunded.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.